Doing Long Overdue "Chores"
As said earlier, there have been some major updates done on my www.jarre.ch website. Infos and pictures piled up to an amount I could hardly handle. During those difficult times, I thought that it would be reasonable to bring the website a bit up to date and distracting myself a bit.
It's funny, so many people rely on the information displayed there, I see that nearly every day when browsing the forum on www.zoolook.nl. And so many people contribute their information, either because they're still missing on my site, or because I have made a small mistake.
I have started to do this website some years ago and it has developed to a very big database that has close to 6500 pictures for about 2900 different recordings of Jean Michel Jarre. When I started to make the site, I have already done alot of work for a catalog that is ready to be printed. I know that I have mentioned this before on this blog. It's only: I have looked at all my backups I have made since the beginning (29) and I looked at the first backup's contents: there were exactly 222 pages in December of 2002. When I look at it now, there are 890 pages already and still counting...
I hope to be through with all updates by the end of this year...

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen