Freitag, 15. Dezember 2006

Feeling Anxious

At times, it is very difficult to understand Nana. "You don't know me, and I don't want you to get to know me. People can't like me, because they don't know me"

I shouldn't talk to her anymore, because the only thing I seem to achieve is that she feels worse after we talked. Am I too optimistic after all? Are there really people who feel even worse than I do?

Think I have to talk to her parents one day. Only hope that it's not too late then...

1 Kommentar:

JG hat gesagt…

Perhaps this is usefull for you: don't look for solutions, don't talk about all the problems. Enjoy the time with her. And if she feels sad, feel sad with her, put an arm over her shoulder if she wants. Don't discuss anything. You're probably not able to help her anyway, and you're making it hard for yourself as well.