Last Chance?
In terms of Nana, there seems to be a situation where I have to act reasonably and quickly. She leaves the clinic on Tuesday and is still willing to commit suicide. At least it sounded like this when I last talked to her on MSN the other day.
However, she said that until Tuesday, nothing is gonna happen, because she still has a "contract to fulfill there" (means: she signed an agreement at the beginning of her therapy that she wouldn't hurt herself whatsoever). But after that? I don't know.
So, I will have to get in touch with the people working there and then maybe with her parents....
1 Kommentar:
Look - if she wants to commit suicide , she will do so anyway. Very rational, I know. But I guess it's better to not feel anything for her when she goes rather than being married to her. But I guess you love her, or at least you want to take care of her. Perhaps you could say she would hurt you very deeply if she would go.
Kommentar veröffentlichen