Sonntag, 26. November 2006
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
...all or nothing about me
I have read some very nice comments on my topic regarding Nana. One of which started "Is this fantasy or reality?" - Well, I wish it was either one or the other, rather than being inbetween....
As you might have guessed: Nana is real :-)
Eingestellt von
CLUBMIX
um
13:05
1 Kommentar:
as things change in your life...you also need to change Mr. Clubmix.
Its easy always in the beginning of a relationship to feel so good.
You must ask yourself "What did I see in my wife when I met her?
...if things in your marriage have disappointed you...its also because of you.
Nobody is berfect!Do you have problems to co-operate?Are you honest?Do you have the will to sit down and really listen to the other part?Are you impatient?
If you take these things with you into the new relationship...you have not developed!
The one you have promissed faithfulness,does she and your children need you first of all!
Love is about to share!Whatever you do,you will always be in touch with your childrens mother!
I did read once,those who care about their own children...love their mother!
Whatever you may choose,its important for you to have a good relationship to your possible ex wife!
The best for all of you would be to take care of the family life!
But its your job to find out of this!
Remember also: You dont really know this new girl!
Good work!;)
Kommentar veröffentlichen