Donnerstag, 23. November 2006

The Dilemma

Dilemma means being torn apart between two tricky situations. I feel that something like this is happening. The keyword to this is, up to now, only known to GeeJee... Nana.

It's something like you know where you are / belong to, but are tempted to move somewhere else. Now, not yet completely arrived where you wanna go, and yet not able to completely let go from your origins. That's what I call a dilemma

2 Kommentare:

JG hat gesagt…

Mind you that a dilemma is a point where you have to choose between 2 things. In this case, you have the ability to switch from one to another. There's a major difference there. Cause in the first situation you may make a wrong desicion no matter what you choose, but in the second, you can keep what you have. ;-)

CLUBMIX hat gesagt…

Keeping what I have might not be the best option... There's a reason why this dilemma started :-)