Botox Weather...
hell yeah, wonder when warmth comes back. Right now, it's too freaking cold to even go out to catch the bus, let alone staying outside voluntarily. Its just not that time of year that I am fond of too much.
Still, we're leaving for Winter holidays in a bit more than 2 weeks' time to practice snow sports for the first time in seven years. It will also be the first time we're spending this kind of vacation with our kids. Wonder what they'll be up to once they realize snow's not only good to be thrown around...
I guess I will have to be kinda well-prepared for "sports" before I actually do it. You always hear from those breaking their legs because of skiing without warmup exercises. Taking into consideration that I have gained some weight in the past years, it could be that even only warmup exhausts me quite alot. So, after warmup, there's the snowbar straight away :)
No kiddin', it's gonna be some hell of an experience, especially with the kids. I remember my Mom always bragging about me having been in Winter holidays with only 6 weeks of age. Did I mention I was born on the 8th of July...? I started skiing (well, it only looked like skiing) at the age of about 4 or 5 and am proud to say that even nowadays, it doesn't scare me and I am able to go down every slope. Only thing is that I am using so called snowblades (some sort of BigFoots, just not so wide) which prevents me from entering deep snow....
Well yes, we'll see how it works... kiddie-wise as well as from my point of view.
Year 2009 has started just like all the others before: Dull, boring and dead quiet January 1st. It just seems that because of the year still being so new, noone dares to make noise.
Over the festive days, we were invited at various places to celebrate. It's clear that now, I tend to say that I have to lose some weight.... Ask me again in 6 months :)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen