Sonntag, 15. Juli 2007

Where Have All The Flowers Gone?

I just realised how much time has gone since my last post. So here's roughly what was happening since April 30th:

  • Passed some real neat vacation in the south of France from June 2nd to 23rd
  • Visited Nico_Noyau in Aix en Provence and spent some nice time there. Thanks Nico for lotsa fönn & stuff
  • Nico has passed his exams... CONGRATS, DUUD!
  • My therapy seems to work just fine, it feels like we're coming quite close to the problem that is keeping me awake
  • I have some major things to be done in my mouth: alltogether, there are 4 teeth to be pulled out (wisdom teeth? I have 6 of them, mind you...)
  • JM Jarre releases his next single in some minutes. But as an iTunes release *ONLY*. Not sure if that's the end of my collection activities.... I doubt there will be no more flowers in the Jarre garden.... :-(

So, that's it for now. I promised Nico to write some in here today, so more's to come, promised.

2 Kommentare:

Nicolas Kern hat gesagt…

Hey, finally you write there ! :D
I had an excellent day with you aswell, see you next time ? :P
For the things which keep you awake, I think I have one : stop burning DVDs, if you see what I mean :D
About Jarre releases, hmmm, this is quite disappointing indeed... but nothing can stop a real collecting-man !
See you for your next post :P

JG hat gesagt…

Yay you're back :)