It Ain't Easy
For a change, I am writing about what I've reached, and not about the things I failed to cope with. In my last post, there was the mentioning of that Jean Michel Jarre showcase I was lucky enough to attend. It was indeed a very special experience to talk to Jean Michel again after exactly 10 years. Just for the records, not only the last occasion was a decade ago, but also the distance I traveled was quite the same: about 1600 kms / 1000 miles. Anyway, most important about this is that everything went well.
I took about 420 pictures during the showcase (the best of which can be viewed here), had the possibility to get my Draeger white vinyl "Oxygène" LP signed by him and handed him a copy of my discography catalog, which now contains exactly 1056 pages... What a silly amount of pages in an even sillier amount of time spent on this: 5 years. Sometimes, I am not sure if it was worth it in terms of health (many hours work during night time) as well as in terms of reaching the right people with what I've done.
Well, whatever. There's nothing else I can do than to stick to what I am doing. People on the forum are thankful about what I do and even contribute very busily to it all.
I will have lunch with André next Monday which makes me very happy. André is my former boss and we have a very good private connection. Although rare enough, it's pure quality...
1 Kommentar:
Lucky you :P
I hope to see you very soon, I can't wait ! :D
Kommentar veröffentlichen